P_HS_05 Security Policy and Strategy
The aim of this policy is to ensure that Lincolnshire Community Health Services NHS Trust provides a secure environment for staff, patients and visitors. The key objectives of the policy are:
- Protection of staff, service users and visitors.
- Protection of the personal belongings of staff, service users and visitors.
- Protection of Organisation property.
- The effective management of violent and aggressive incidents.
- The effective management of non-violent incidents.
- Effective and widely understood procedures for calling for assistance (e.g. police)
- Reporting of all incidents, including near misses.
- Availability of information regarding crime and on reducing crime.