County Hospital, Louth
County Hospital, Louth
High Holme Road
01507 600 100 - ext 1345 or 1311 - Archer Ward
Lincolnshire Community Health Services NHS Trust (LCHS) has cancelled outpatient appointments with immediate effect.
LCHS is working hard with other NHS healthcare providers to prevent the spread of coronavirus and to protect our patients and staff from becoming seriously ill.
Therefore, we have decided to suspend all non-urgent outpatient appointments. We are asking patients not to attend outpatient appointments unless we have contacted you directly. The Trust is conducting some outpatient appointments by telephone or video calling and we will contact these patients individually.
Appointments will be rearranged in the future when it is safe to do so.
Thank you for your patience at this difficult time.
Community Hospital visiting changes from July 1
From Wednesday July 1, family and friends will be able to visit their loved ones in hospital by making an appointment.
To make an appointment, please contact the ward clerk at the relevant Community Hospital:
- County Hospital, Louth – please call Carlton Ward on 01507 600 100 ext 1345 or 1311
- John Coupland Hospital, Gainsborough – please call 01427 816500
- Johnson Community Hospital, Spalding – please call 01775 652 000 and ask for the Welland Ward clerk
- Skegness Hospital – please call 01754 762401 and ask for the Gloucester Ward or Scarborough Ward clerk.
To help minimise the risk of spreading coronavirus, visitors are reminded to:
- wash their hands on arrival to the hospital entrance using hand sanitiser provided
- follow all temporary floor markings to safely guide them around the hospital site
- remain behind any screens to protect patients and visitors
- follow social distancing guidelines to maintain at least 2 metres between them and patients, visitors and nursing staff
- remove their face covering on leaving the hospital and dispose of it safely using the bins provided.
Archer Assessment Centre
Archer Assessment Centre is now a frailty assessment unit with 8 assessment beds and six short stay assessment areas.
Clinical care on Archer Ward is GP led. The are 16 inpatient rehabilitation beds incorporating four palliative care beds, allowing patients who are over their acute phase of illness to be transferred closer to home to continue their care.
Incorporated within Archer Ward is The Cawthorpe Suite which is a six chair unit focusing on ambulatory care and treatment for patients requiring day attendance for care/treatment. The unit is open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm excluding bank holidays.
County Hospital, Louth, High Holme Road, Louth, Lincolnshire, LN11 0EU
Telephone: 01507 600 100
Car Parking is £1 for the first hour and £2 for the rest of the day. Only the following coins are accepted: £2, £1, 50p, 20p, 10p, 5p. (These prices were correct at the time of publishing).
Other Services at County Hospital, Louth
There are many other services provided at County Hospital, Louth by other organisations including:
- Theatres/elective surgery
- Diagnostic services